CASHP2P FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

WEBSITE WWW.CASHP2P.IO

Author Topic: Welcome P2P  (Read 138 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Merit: 4
    • View Profile
Welcome P2P
« on: October 07, 2020, 04:06:28 PM »

Hello CashP2P community. I am Jewel, P2P project manager and main adm on this forum, don't hesitate to make your questions or express your opinions in this forum. Please behave to do not be banned  8)

aHMED91

• Merit: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome P2P
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 12:59:19 AM »

i have no paid airdrop admin can you help this

badshah

• Merit: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 05:08:28 AM »

Great work and i hope i see the all legit bounties in the platform , if you success the platform so do not allow the mer the first key of successes' of the platform 

Fivestar4everMVP

• Merit: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 08:01:21 AM »

Great work and i hope i see the all legit bounties in the platform , if you success the platform so do not allow the mer the first key of successes' of the platform 

I agree with you mate, but the admin have made it clear that they are focused on building the website right, i believe that ones they are done with that, they will implement some rules here that everyone must abide to in order to have a great, sound and organized community that will be free of mers and abusers.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 08:49:17 PM by Fivestar4everMVP »
0xF61A75132092866CfC869cB05062C965a0464aC8

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Merit: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 10:20:14 AM »

I agree with you mate, but the admin have made it clear that they are focused on building the website right, i believe that ones they are done with that, they will implement some rules here that everyone must abide to in order to have a great, sound and organized community that will be free of mers and abusers.

No room for  or abuse here. Mr.KYC got into the team. he will be in charge  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Page created in 0.228 seconds with 20 queries.